When and how to take Lactolerance?
Lactolérance 4500 and 9000 are taken just before a food containing lactose, without waiting period, they run for 45 minutes to 1 hour. They are effective immediately, from the first use.
Lactolérance 1Day Bio : 1 capsule daily.
How much lactose is in one capsule?
1 capsule of Lactolérance helps to digest :
- Lactolerance 4500: up to 22.5 g lactose*,
- Lactolerance 9000: up to 45 g of lactose*.
- 1Day Lactolerance: up to 2 servings of lactose containing foods per meal. See "duration of efficacy below".
How many capsules per meal?
When using for the first time, we recommend taking the maximum number of capsules and then decreasing the number of capsules during the following meals until you find your comfort zone.
For Lactolérance 4500 and 9000, the number of capsules should be adapted:
- to your level of intolerance,
- the amount of lactose.
- Lactolérance 4500: 1 to 4 capsules per meal, maximum 12 per day.
- Lactolérance 9000: 1 to 2 capsules per meal, maximum 6 per day. In most cases, 1 capsule is sufficient.
- Lactolérance 1Day Bio: 1 capsule per day.
How long are the capsules effective?
Lactolérance 4500 and 9000 act for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
If you consume milk products beyond this period, you should take more capsules.
Lactolérance 1Day acts all day long. As with all probiotics, an adaptation period of about one week* is necessary. During this period, we recommend using Lactolerance 9000 with each intake of lactose. The maximum effectiveness of Lactolerance 1Day is observed after about 6 weeks*.
Are there any contraindications?
Should seek advice from their doctor before using Lactolérance :
- pregnant women,
- people with diabetes,
- people with galactosemia (a rare genetic disease)
How to keep Lactolérance?
Tolerance must be maintained:
- away from heat and humidity,
- at a temperature below 25°C.
For optimal preservation, the refrigerator door is the ideal place.
Storage in the bathroom is not recommended.
* these figures may vary from person to person.