When and how should Lactolerance be taken?
Lactolerance 4500 and 9000 are taken just before a food containing lactose, with no waiting period. They work for 45 minutes to 1 hour. They are effective immediately, from the first use.
Lactolerance 1Day: 1 capsule daily.
How much lactose is in one capsule?
1 capsule of Lactolérance allows you to digest :
- Lactolerance 4500: up to 22.5 g of lactose*,
- Lactolerance 9000: up to 45g of lactose*.
- Lactolerance 1Day: up to 2 portions of food containing lactose per meal. See "duration of efficacy below".
How many capsules per meal?
When using Lactolérance for the first time, we recommend taking the maximum number of capsules, then reducing this number at subsequent meals until you find your comfort zone.
For Lactolérance 4500 and 9000, the number of capsules should be adapted :
- your level of intolerance,
- the amount of lactose.
- Lactolérance 4500: 1 to 4 capsules per meal, 12 maximum per day.
- Lactolérance 9000: 1 to 2 capsules per meal, 6 maximum per day. In most cases, just 1 capsule is enough.
- Lactolérance 1Day Bio: just 1 capsule a day.
How long do the capsules last?
Lactolérance 4500 and 9000 work for around 45 minutes to 1 hour.
If you consume milk products after this time, you should take more capsules.
Lactolérance 1Day works all day long. As with all probiotics, a period of adaptation of around a week* is necessary. During this period, we recommend using Lactolerance 9000 with every lactose intake. Lactolerance 1Day is most effective after about 6 weeks*.
Are there any contraindications?
Please consult your doctor before using Lactolerance:
- Pregnant women,
- people suffering from galactosemia (a rare genetic disease).
How should Lactolérance be stored?
Lactolérance should be stored :
- away from heat and humidity,
- at a temperature below 25°C.
For optimum storage, the fridge door is the ideal place.
Storage in the bathroom is not recommended.
* These figures may vary from one person to another.