🥞 Opt for a delicious crepe party! 🎉😋
Here's a delicious recipe for pancakes without lactosedeliciously flavoured with orange zest. Your family and friends will simply love them!
How do you make tasty lactose-free pancakes?
Step 1 - Ingredients :
For about 8 people:
- 100 g flour
- 40 g caster sugar
- 1 g salt (= 1 pinch)
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk
- Grated zest of half an untreated orange
- 25 cl of soya milk** (or soy milk)
- 50 g of butter
Stage 2 - preparation :
- Heat the butter in a pan to transform it into "beurre noisette": when it comes into contact with the heat, it becomes blond and no longer "sings", the water it contained has evaporated. To help you, click here.
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt, eggs and orange peel in a blender; gradually add the soya milk and continue blending until a smooth paste is obtained.
- As soon as the milk is completely incorporated into the mixture, add the still warm hazelnut butter to the mixer bowl and blend again for 15 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and leave to stand for half an hour.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and pour a small ladleful of well-stirred pancake batter into the centre, giving them a quick circular motion so that the batter spreads out evenly in a thin layer. Let each pancake brown for one minute on each side.
* The butter in this recipe contains traces of lactose (0.03 g per pancake). Most lactose intolerant people will not be bothered. For the others, a Lactolérance capsule is recommended.
** You can also use hazelnut or almond milk.
Stage 3 - Tasting:
And now your crêpes are all hot and ready to enjoy! 😋
When it comes to toppings, there are several schools of thought! At Lactolérance we like them with brown sugar (very simple) or with coconut powder and a little dark chocolate. For spread aficionados, watch out! Most of them contain a lot of milk powder. Opt for brands that have developed lactose-free products or turn to your grandmothers' homemade jams made with love 🍓❤️.
For all industrially-produced fillings, remain vigilant and carefully check the ingredients used in the composition (click here to find out how to read labels and don't be tricked by hidden lactose 😉).
Step 4 - What if you ate pancakes containing lactose?
OK, but how do you do it? Mystery solved!
At Lactolérance we have developed food supplements to help you digest lactose with complete peace of mind! Our packages Lactolérance 4500 and Lactolérance 9000 contain lactasethe enzyme that enables the body to assimilate lactose. These last 2 should be taken just before consuming a lactose-containing product. 1 or 2 capsules and you're done! You're protected for 1 hour. We've even taken it a step further (Maurice 🤣) by creating Lactolérance 1Daya probiotic designed to protect you for 24 hours (one capsule a day) against the symptoms oflactose intolerance whatever your level of intolerance.
Why not give it a try? 😁
Hello, I'm Vincent 😄
Like you, I'm lactose intolerantI know exactly what you're going through and the difficulties you encounter on a daily basis. For more than 10 years, I've been helping our customers to use our food supplements and giving advice and tips on how to improve their digestive comfort. I'm also a keen cook and a gourmet, so in this blog you'll find my favourite recipes for a more balanced diet. lactose-free diet.
Lactose intolerance is not inevitable! With Lactolerance you can digest with complete peace of mind 😉