A fast-food icon and comfort food par excellence, hamburgers can nonetheless cause real digestive discomfort in people who are intolerant to lactosebecause of certain ingredients in its original recipe
Discover our lactose-free hamburger recipe: gourmet, tasty and suitable for a wide range of diets. Follow the guide to reproduce this culinary preparation at home and delight all your guests without exception. 👇👇
Lactose-free hamburger - Easy homemade 100% recipe 🍔🤤
Step 1 - Ingredients
For burger buns (x8)
- 200 ml plain soya milk
- 100 ml water
- 50g oil or 30g margarine
- 500 g flour
- 1 sachet baker's yeast
- 15 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 pinches of salt
- flax seeds
For the garnish
- 300 g onions
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 minced steaks (ideally 5% fat)
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 8 slices of Russian gherkins (pickles)
- 4 lettuce leaves
Stage 2 - Preparation
For burger buns
- Heat the milk, water and oil in a saucepan over a low heat. Use your food processor to knead half the flour, yeast and sugar. Add the milk-water-oil mixture, then the egg.
- Then add the remaining flour and salt to the mixture, spooning in one spoonful at a time and kneading the dough each time. Once the dough is smooth and elastic, shape it into a ball and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Divide your lactose-free dough into 8 equal-sized balls and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Leave to rise again, then flatten the balls slightly with the palm of your hand. Cover with a clean tea towel and leave to rise for around thirty minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (gas mark 6). Sprinkle your lactose-free burger buns with flaxseed and place in the oven for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
A bit technical? 😅 Follow the great video tutorial from All in the kitchen with Seb :
For the garnish
While your burger buns are cooking, make a homemade onion confit:
- Peel and chop your onions, then fry them over a high heat in a hot, oiled pan.
- Once the onions are transparent, deglaze them with the balsamic vinegar. Lower the heat, add the sugar to the pan and simmer for around 15 minutes.
When your lactose-free hamburger buns have finished cooking, cook your minced steaks in the same pan according to your preference (blue, rare, medium or well done). Season your meat with salt and pepper.
Stage 3 - Dressing and tasting
Take your burger buns out of the oven. Brush them all with mustard, then place a steak, a spoonful of onion confit, 2 strips of gherkin and a lettuce leaf on 4 of your half-burgers. Cover with your other half-burgers and enjoy your lactose-free burger with potato or sweet potato fries and a green salad dressed to taste.
Delicious, isn't it? 😉
👇 What if you enjoyed a classic burger without the worry?👇
Hello, I'm Vincent 😄
Like you, I'm lactose intolerantI know exactly what you're going through and the difficulties you encounter on a daily basis. For more than 10 years, I've been helping our customers to use our food supplements and giving advice and tips on how to improve their digestive comfort. I'm also a keen cook and a gourmet, so in this blog you'll find my favourite recipes for a more balanced diet. lactose-free diet.
L'lactose intolerance doesn't have to be the case! With Lactolérance you can digest with complete peace of mind 😉