As a side dish or as a single course for vegetarians, a tasty gratin with no added fat. lactose !
For 4 people
- 500 g potatoes
- 3 leek whites, sliced
- 4 tomatoes cut into slices
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 onions
- Crushed fresh rosemary sprigs
- 30 cl vegetable stock
- Olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper
25 minutes Cooking time: 1h30
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Peel the potatoes, cut them into slices and pre-cook them for 5 minutes in lightly salted boiling water.
3. Cut the onions into pieces and fry them in olive oil.
4. Drain the potatoes and arrange them in layers in a greased baking dish with the leeks, tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle each layer with rosemary and finish with a layer of potatoes.
5. Add the garlic to the stock. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables. Brush the top with olive oil. Bake for 1.5 hours so that the top of the potatoes is crisp and lightly browned.
Hello, I'm Vincent 😄
Like you, I'm lactose intolerantI know exactly what you're going through and the difficulties you encounter on a daily basis. For more than 10 years, I've been helping our customers to use our food supplements and giving advice and tips on how to improve their digestive comfort. I'm also a keen cook and a gourmet, so in this blog you'll find my favourite recipes for a more balanced diet. lactose-free diet.
L'lactose intolerance doesn't have to be the case! With Lactolérance you can digest with complete peace of mind 😉